Friday, December 19, 2008

Fucked Up


Right now I'm really enjoying this band IMMENSELY! And with rumours of an imminent tour (I don't know how credible these rumours are, but I've heard them in a few quarters so maybe there is some truth to them) now is probably an awesome time to get interested in them.

To me, they're very similar to The Bronx in their rock & roll swagger, but they're lot more experimental in their sound giving them a slightly indie edge that reminds me a lot of the likes of Les Savy Fav.

Scope out "The Chemistry Of Common Life" or "The Hidden World" – both are great albums!

Read a full bio at AllMusic.

And with members with names like Pink Eye (aka Father Damien), 10,000 Marbles, Concentration Camp, Mustard Gas, and Mr Jo (aka Guinea Beast) you can't really go wrong!

0 comments: