Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW EVERY TIME I DIE!

It seems like everyone is jumping ship and heading to Epitaph Records ...

Keith Buckley has posted a blog on the band's MySpace stating that the band have started work on writing for their newest album (their fifth) and their first for Epitaph Records.

"It's been a while since we posted on the status of the Every Time I Die camp, but I'll admit that it often gets overlooked since we have fallen into such a writing/recording/touring routine over the past ten years that we rarely take a step back to take personal note of the endeavors we're undertaking.

"As of yesterday, January 12th, we have officially begun writing the new record. Well let me rephrase that. Jordan, Mike, Andy and Josh have begin writing and I have just attained a level 23 ranking on Call Of Duty: World At War Online. But that's not to say I have not been doing my part as I await to hear the demos of the songs as they begin filing in. I have, according to tradition, thrown myself into a tempestuous spiral of panic, doubt and self loathing in the face of an impending creative venture that will ultimately shift public opinion of me to one extreme or another independent of my own faculties to control it. And still we do it for the kids. The irony."

The dude will be playing in Australia at the end of next month as a part of the Soundwave Festival, as well as performing two sideshows (in Sydney and Melbourne) with Dillinger Escape Plan, Poison The Well and Evergreen Terrace.


0 comments: