Thursday, October 18, 2007

Imposing My Views ...

I'm more than a little bit excited at the moment.

I get the opportunity to impose my music-related views on yet more unsuspecting victims as of Issue XII of FocalpointBMX Zine.

2000 copies will be distributed of this issue in BMX stores all over Australia and New Zealand.

That is 2000 people that I get to tell what is awesome in Australian music.



The editor asked me if I was interested in contributing tonight and I said yes immediately. We're starting off on a half page or so - that is a handful of reviews - for this issue, just because of time constraints, but I'm really keen to see this grow.

And with my graduation pending and the need for me to go out and get a real job getting closer and closer any experience I can get is going to be beneficial.




I'm just really excited right now! It will be the fourth publication that I've contributed to in some way, shape or form since starting to seriously prepare myself for a career in music journalism in about July this year. Things are progressing nicely here. Preparations for our own zine are starting to come together.

I just want uni to hurry up and be over so I can focus on what is really important!


Music and writing ....

0 comments: